Gynecology is the branch of medicine that deals with women’s reproductive health. It also includes diagnosing and treating disorders connected to the female reproductive system. Gynecology can include obstetrics, prenatal care for mothers-to-be, and contraception and infertility treatments. This blog post will talk about all you need to know about gynecology so that you can develop a better understanding of this topic.
Who are gynecologists?
Gynecologists are doctors who specialize in women’s reproductive health. They may also be called obstetricians, though not all obstetricians are gynecologists. The ovarian cystectomy singapore of gynecology is to maintain the health of women’s reproductive organs and to diagnose and treat any disorders that may occur.
What does a gynecologist do?
A gynecologist can offer many different services, depending on their area of expertise. Some common treatments that they provide include:
– delivering babies (obstetrics)
– diagnosing and treating disorders of the female reproductive system.
– prescribing and dispensing contraception
– providing infertility treatment
What are the types of gynecological surgery?
There are many different types of gynecological surgery, depending on what condition needs to be treated. Some common procedures include:
– Hysterectomy: This is an operation to remove the uterus.
– Myomectomy: This is an operation to remove fibroids from the uterus.